I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Erik Quandt
- UT Austin
- Co-advised by George Georgiou and Andy Ellington
- Institute for Cell and Molecular Biology
- 2500 Speedway, MBB 3.312
- Austin, TX 78712-1095
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Use site for molecular biology protocols, and I've joined because Enrolled in CH391L/S12: Synthetic Biology at UT Austin, would like to edit course web page.
- 2014, PhD, University of Texas at Austin
- 2005, BS Biology, University of Georgia
- Genome Engineering
- Strain Improvement
- Patrick WM, Quandt EM, Swartzlander DB, and Matsumura I. . pmid:17884825.
Multicopy suppression underpins metabolic evolvability.
- Quandt EM, Hammerling MJ, Summers RM, Otoupal PB, Slater B, Alnahhas RN, Dasgupta A, Bachman JL, Subramanian MV, and Barrick JE. . pmid:23654268.
Decaffeination and Measurement of Caffeine Content by Addicted Escherichia coli with a Refactored N-Demethylation Operon from Pseudomonas putida CBB5.
- Summers RM, Seffernick JL, Quandt EM, Yu CL, Barrick JE, and Subramanian MV. . pmid:23813729.
Caffeine junkie: an unprecedented glutathione S-transferase-dependent oxygenase required for caffeine degradation by Pseudomonas putida CBB5.
- Enyeart PJ, Chirieleison SM, Dao MN, Perutka J, Quandt EM, Yao J, Whitt JT, Keatinge-Clay AT, Lambowitz AM, and Ellington AD. . pmid:24002656.
Generalized bacterial genome editing using mobile group II introns and Cre-lox.
- Quandt EM, Deatherage DE, Ellington AD, Georgiou G, and Barrick JE. . pmid:24379390.
Recursive genomewide recombination and sequencing reveals a key refinement step in the evolution of a metabolic innovation in Escherichia coli.