Fluorescence Microscopy and Vesicle Prep
- Prepared flow cells with microtubules and liposomes
- Slides treated with lysine for 10 minutes, then rinsed.
- Polymerize fluorescine labeled microtubules, inject on slide, let sit for another 10 minutes, rinse again
- Inject liposomes which have been diluted from 2mM to 1mM, let sit for 10 minutes, rinse
- View with fluorescent microscope
Example using the rhodamine filter
Using the fluorescine filter at the same spot
Another spot with rhodamine filter
And that same place with the fluorescine filter
There is a lot of background for the liposomes. Next time, I need to look at a control slide treated with lysine and then has vesicles flowed through it.
- Also went back to CBME and got vesicle solution ready for Monday