User:Elizabeth M. Topp
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Elizabeth M. Topp
- Dane O. Kildsig Professor and Department Head
- Department of Industrial and Physical Pharmacy, Purdue University, 575 Stadium Mall Drive, West Lafayette, IN 47907
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 1986, PhD, University of Michigan
- 1984, MS, University of Pennsylvania
- 1979, BS, University of Delaware
- Chemical and physical stability of protein drugs
- Chemistry of amorphous solids
- Immune response to controlled release of immunomodulating peptides in an experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE) mouse model. H. Zhao, P. Kiptoo,T. D. Williams, T. J. Siahaan and E. M. Topp. J. Control. Release, 141:145-152, 2010.
- Reversibility and regioselectivity of thiol/disulfide exchange in lyophilized solids, L. Zhang, T.D. Williams and E.M. Topp. J. Pharm. Sci., 98/9: 3312-3318, 2009.
- Effect of secondary structure on deamidation in the Fc fragment of an IgG1 monoclonal antibody. S. Sinha, L. Zhang, S. Duan, T. Williams, J. Vlasak, R. Ionescu and E. Topp. Protein Sci., 18/8: 1573-1584, 2009.
- Dynamic mechanical analysis and esterase degradation of dentin adhesives containing a branched methacrylate. Jong-Gu Park, Qiang Ye, Elizabeth M. Topp, Chi H. Lee, Elisabet L. Kostoryz, Anil Misra and Paulette Spencer. J. Biomed. Mater. Res. B, 91B(1): 61-70, 2009.
- Enzyme-catalyzed hydrolysis of dentin adhesives containing a new urethane-based trimethacrylate monomer. Jong-Gu Park, Qiang Ye, Elizabeth M. Topp and Paulette Spencer, JJ. Biomed. Mater. Res. B, 91B: 562–571, 2009.
- A computational molecular design framework for crosslinked polymer networks, J.C. Eslick, Q. Ye, J. Park, E.M. Topp, P. Spencer, K.V. Camarda. Comput. Chem. Eng., 33: 954-963, 2009.
- Protein conformation in amorphous solids by FTIR and by hydrogen/deuterium exchange with mass spectrometry. S. Sinha, Y. Li, T.D. Williams and E.M. Topp, Biophys. J., 95/12: 5951–5961, 2008.
- Effects of excipients on protein conformation in lyophilized solids by hydrogen/deuterium exchange with mass spectrometry. Y. Li, T. D. Williams and E. M. Topp, Pharm. Res., 25/2: 259-267, 2008.
- Characterizing protein structure in amorphous solids using hydrogen/deuterium exchange with mass spectrometry. Y. Li, T.D. Williams, R.L. Schowen and E.M. Topp, Anal. Biochem., 366:18-28, 2007.
- Trehalose and calcium exert site-specific effects on calmodulin conformation in amorphous solids (Communication). Y. Li, T.D. Williams, R.L. Schowen and E.M. Topp, Biotechnol. Bioeng., 97/6: 1650-1653, 2007.