To remake the four point probe made the previous day.
- Use conductive epoxy to glue the wire onto the palladium foil. Repeat this three additional times for a total of four pieces of wire/foil.
- Heat with the heat gun until the epoxy holding the wire to the foil has dried.
- Krazy Glue was used to glue each piece of palladium foil to the Teflon square.
- Once the glue was dried, the solution of protein fibers containing the AuNPs were placed over all four electrodes.
- The solvent in the solution was allowed to dry overnight.
The areas of palladium foil used were the same as those used the previous day
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.