Doug Tischer (Off my balcony where I am staying in Puerto Rico, as part of a school project)
I work in the Smolke Lab at Caltech. I learned about OpenWetWare from our lab's PI, and I've joined because I'm part of the CalTech iGEM team this summer. [[
- WPI - Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Massachusetts
- Major: Chemistry
- Minor: Biochemistry
- Creating new, weird and useful organisms.
- Huntington's Disease
- Porcine Circo Virus
- I'll have some soon, I hope!
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
|leave a comment about a paper here