I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Diane Michel
- Nova Southeastern University
- Sarasota, Florida, U.S.A.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- I am the founder of ThinkNewIdeas.com, GlobalMedicalResearch.organd work as a Web Producer and Developer for Soflex Online.
- My blog containing my papers and research on online learning and collective intelligence is located at Diane-Michel's blog.My own Website featuring design projects and current research interests is located at Diane-Michel.
- I learned about OpenWetWare from MIT, and I've joined because I am a designer and developer specializing in creating collaborative medical research environments.
- 2007, M.S., Computing Technology in Education: Nova Southeastern University
- 1998, Web Design and development: San Francisco State University
- 1989, B.F.A., Computer Graphic Design: Millikin University
- Developing platforms that facilitate collaboration and collective intelligence. Enabling medical researchers to develop breakthroughs within critical health domains in a more efficient manner.
- Harnessing the power of the Semantic Web to further global medical research.
- Development of online learning environments which provide for greater collaboration through sense of community.
- Bio-tech research: cataloging and managing research data in more efficient, transparent manner.
- Virtual Reality for medical students learning gross human anatomy via the Visible Human Project.
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
- Usability Professionals Association
- International Society for Technology in Education
- Second Life Educators Group
- E-Learning Guild
- Ann Meyer's Medical Center: Second Life