- to create Au/Lysozyme solutions using the protocol used to make Au/BSA solutions.
- Solutions of Au/Lysozyme were created, using the HAuCl4 solutions made on September 5th.
- 70uM stock solution of Lysozyme was made by adding 5mL H2 to 0.005g of Lysozyme.
- The following table indicates the volumes of lysozyme, HAuCl4, and water used in order to create 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 100, 120, and 130 uM rations of Au/Lysozyme.
- The test tubes were labeled with the mixture's ratios, covered in foil, capped, and placed in the oven at 80°C for 4 hours.