Remains of the Day
- Today Lucas will help me weigh out those plants
- Read this tomato fungus paper: "Colonization of roots of cultivated Solanum lycopersicum
by dark septate and other ascomycetous endophytes"
- Gel purify PCR from Friday and send for sequencing
- PCR molasses rhizosphere and roots of RST (again) to get a better idea of TRFLP profiles - involve Stephanie so that this work can be continued while you're away
- Great review about soil innoculants in field studies: "Non-symbiotic bacterial diazotrophs in crop-farming systems: can their
potential for plant growth promotion be better exploited?"
- Innoculated Bonny Best tomatoes today with Stephanie, using Pseudomonas syringae and the Q-tip method shared with us by Dianne Cuppels.