User:Daniel L. Motola
- Daniel L. Motola M.D., Ph.D.
- Massachusettes General Hospital
- 55 Fruit Street
- Warren 10
- Boston, Ma, USA.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Raymond Chung and Alan Mullen labs at MGH and Harvard University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Web, and I've joined to create a group devoted to hepatic fibrosis and the study of liver disease with a focus on generating standarized and optimized protocols for the study of hepatic stellate cells in vivo and in vitro. The idea to generate a wiki came about after a round table discussion amongs a number of researchers who attended the 2014 AASLD Liver disease meeting in Boston.
- 2015, Gastroenterology Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital Boston
- 2010, Internship and Residency , Mt. Sinai Hospital New York
- 2008, M.D. Ph.D., University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- 2000, BS, Brandeis University
- Hepatic Fibrosis
- Hepatic Stellate Cell Biology
- Hepatic Stellate Cell Isolation Techniques
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.