- Institute for Materials and Processes
- School of Engineering
- The University of Edinburgh
- 2009 - present, 3rd year PhD student, The University of Edinburgh.
- 2004 - 2008, BSc Biological Sciences with Honours in Biotechnology and Management, The University of Edinburgh.
- Synthetic Biology
- Cellulose degradation
D.Barnard, Alistair Elfick, Chris French. Towards Renewables Petrochemicals: Engineering Biology to convert waste into fuel, Poster Presentation, SB5.0 2011, Stanford University.
D.Barnard, Alistair Elfick, Chris French. Towards Renewables Petrochemicals: Engineering Biology to convert waste into fuel, Selected Oral Presentation, Synthetic biology: design and engineering through understanding 2011, Keele University.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.