I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- D.J. Strouse
- University of Southern Californiaa
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from SciAm 'Science 2.0' Article, and I've joined because I would like access to the classes posted on OpenWetWare. I'm studying Electrical Engineering and Neurosience in pusuit of human augmentation. Biological engineering is another tool for active evolution and I'm interested in learning more..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.