I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Carrill Munnings
- Riviera Beach Maritime Academy
- 251 W 11th Street
- Address 2
- Riviera Beach, FL, 33413, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the RBMA Labs at the Riviera Beach Maritime Academy. I learned about OpenWetWare from just surfing and searching for biological enzyme lab information, and I've joined because I teach high school, biology, chemistry, physics & earth science. I would like to use this website as a resource and share resources with others on it as well...
Currently, the Academy is closing for the summer and will open again on August 9, 2014 for teacher pre school preparation. Over the summer, I am taking 1 education professional development course, taking family time out and preparing focus calendars for the upcoming year. Key to the focus calendar development is essential central unit lessons and labs. All of my courses are built upon them. Next year (2014-2015), I will be teaching Biology, Chemistry, Physics and AP Environmental. I shall enjoy returning to teaching AP Environmental sequencing its many field trips to suit my other courses as well.
Lab development next year will focus on the development of many research, trouble-shooting and investigatory skills in students. Any and all ideas on how to enhance these are welcomed. In 2 weeks, I will post the course outlines and focus calendars with essential labs identified to date.
Mr. Carrill S. Munnings, Sr., May 31, 2014
- 2014, FL Teacher Certification, Adding (Physics)
- 2011, FL Teacher Certification, Online ACP (5-9 Science, Chemistry, Biology)
- 1987, MDiv Master of Divinity, Gammon Theological Seminary (ITC)
- 1983, BS ChE Chemical Engineering, Kansas University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.