I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Carl Renneberg
- University of New South Wales Australia
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
My industrial background is in temperature and optical measurements, and design of real-time thermal cyclers. My current PhD work is on optimal calibration and linearization of non-linear sensors, circuits and systems. I'm interested in helping out on optical instruments, thermal cyclers, and similar projects.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.