I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Carl Nnabis
- Chemist, with self-trained biochemistry attitude
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from In a chemistry forum online., and I've joined because To contribute with my findings on biochemistry, especially with easy to get biocatalysts (my first post will be about the use of transaminase-enzymes in living cell cultures of brevibacterium linens obtainable from limburger cheese). Also have university access to scientific papers so I could add really interesting ones..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.