I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- CHIHFENG WANG
- University of New Mexico
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in Dr. Kevin Malloy's group at University of New Mexico. I learned about OpenWetWare from my lab-mate, and I've joined because I am studying in frequency domain thermoreflectance (FDTR). I learn some interesting phenomena in the experiments and would like to share this with friends.
- 2011- , PhD in Optical Science and Engineering, University of New Mexico, New Mexico, US
- 2004-2006, MS in Physics, National Chung Cheng University, Chiayi, Taiwan
- 2000-2004, BS in Physics, National Chung Cheng University, Chiayi, Taiwan
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.