I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Brian McClendon
- University of California, Berkeley, Center for Computational Biology
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from SynBERC (Synthetic Biology Engineering Research Center) and our center are part of the QB3 Institute, and I've joined because I'd like to create a wiki through OpenWetWare for our group (faculty, students, postdocs, lab staff)..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.