User:Bradley J. Newsome
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Bradley J. Newsome
- University of Kentucky IGERT Biointerfaces
- 225 Chemistry/Physics Building
- Lexington, KY, 40506-0055, USA
I am a UK IGERT fellow in the Bachas Lab at the University of Kentucky. My current research focus is in the area of nanotoxicology.
- Current, Graduate Student - Chemistry, University of Kentucky
- 2005, BA in Biochemistry, Asbury College
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.