- Create a Bradford calibration curve with Lysozyme.
- 250 μL samples of each proteinase K reaction at 30 min time points + with 200 μL of 1:4 Bradford:Tris/NaCl + 1550 μL of Tris/NaCl buffer.
- Ocean Optics will be run at 37°C, scanning every 5 minutes for 6 hours.
- Used incorrect stock solution for protease solution. The actual concentration is 1 nM while the expected concentration was 1 µM of protease.
- The experiment was repeated with the same preparation method for the fibers,
- 69 µL of protease solution, made from 10 µL protease stock + 990 µL buffer, were diluted with additional 2.931 mL of buffer. [ for 10nM protease concentration]
- 6.9 µL of protease solution, made from 1 µL protease stock + 999 µL buffer, were diluted with 2.993 mL of buffer. [for 1 nM protease concentration]
- Ocean Optics were run at 37°C, scanning every 5 minutes for 6 hours.