- continue analysis of dialysis data of 9/23/2014
- Prepare 0.5M acetic acid and 0.3M Na2SO4 solution (14.3 mL of acetic acid, 21.3060g were aded to 500 mL volumetric flask and the rest was filled with HPLC water)
- Make dilutions of 1g/L of lysozyme to 0.5 g/L and 0.1 g/L lysozyme.
- Run HPLC with a GPC (Gel Permeation Chromatography) column.
- Ran MEMBRANE FILTRATION of solvent prior to running HPLC,
- Filtered 0.5 M HAc 0.3 M NaSO4 under a vacuum to ensure all particles were <0.45 microns to degas (get rid of CO2 gas)
- Set HPLC machine to: Waters 1525 Binary HPLC pump, flow of A at 0.8 mL/min
- Used syringe filters prior to the injection for lysozyme and standard samples.