I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- B.H. Jo
- dep. of chem. eng POSTECH in south korea
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I have become known about this site through 'http://syntheticbiology.org", and I've joined because I'm strongly interested in synthetic biology and I'm a beginner in lab. I hope to learn more about bio-engineering.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.