User:Anthony Salvagno/Notebook/Research/2010/11/18/PCR Results

From OpenWetWare

Jump to: navigation, search

Quick Navigation: Pages by Category | List of All Pages | Protocols

Results

I'm running a gel and I realized I used 10x TAE buffer instead of diluting it to 1x. Let's see what that does to the gel. If it works I'll be reporting shortly as to what happened from yesterday's PCR experiment. If not then I'll be redoing the gel and reporting later.

A gel made out of 10x TAE does not work. The DNA stayed in the wells after an hour. Oh well time to redo.

While the gel ran I was able to make a new batch of Popping Buffer and some BGB. Hopefully this allows tethering to work.

Personal tools