User:Anthony Salvagno/Notebook/Research/2010/11/09/Preplanning for action
- I definitely need to clean my slides. I will try two methods:
- Clean in sonicater with ethanol and water and maybe alconox
- Clean some slides with windex. This will be my "control" group.
- I don't need to do any anti-dig prepping.
- I probably should make a brand new stock of BGB, which means I need to make more Popping Buffer, which means I need more EDTA. I wonder if Andy has some I can use.
- These are the experiments I want to run:
- 0.51um stuck bead DOG profile and z-scan
- 0.51um free bead power spectrum
- If those work out then I want to tether with the 0.51um beads
- 4.4kb stretching tethers
- 1.1kb stretch tethers
- unzip pBR
- unzip TD
Man I really hope these experiments work. I need a win for once.