User:Anthony Salvagno/Notebook/Research/2010/10/20/Tethering Doing

From OpenWetWare

Jump to: navigation, search

Quick Navigation: Pages by Category | List of All Pages | Protocols

So yesterday I got some good feedback from Koch.

Done So Far

  • I talked to Andy and he said BGB should be good for about 6 months in a salt solution. I told him my situation (dissolved in POP) and he thought it should be good. Since I made it June 29, I deem it alright. For now I will try it out. But I will make a new batch pretty soon.
  • I've diluted more anti-dig in PBS.
  • Also the DNA I had was 11pM which is kinda sad, but for some reason I think it came out that way after PCR. I did find another batch that was 22nM so I will dilute that 100x to get me some 220pM stuff.
  • Next I will tether with small and big beads.

Tethering Experiment

I made two aliquots of 4.4kb DNA. I'm going to try to tether with the 3 different concentrations I have: 2nM, 200pM, and 11pM.

View/Edit Spreadsheet
Personal tools