User:Anthony Salvagno/Notebook/Research/2010/06/09/More Tweezer Calibration: Power Spectrum and DOG
Power spectrum didn't go so well, DOG went amazingly.
- corner frequency decreases over time
- may decrease depending on bead shape as well
- got really good DOG data
- might need to pause data taking when switching powers so that the AOM has time to reach stability
Tried to unzip TpBR too. Not so hot.
- I feel like big beads don't flow as near the surface as smaller beads do
- maybe they need more time to settle?
- got a couple tether candidates. It started out as DOG and then the "tethers" broke. I doubt it unzipped, but maybe.
Data can be found here: http://kochlab.org/files/data/Kochlab-daq2/ant/Power%20Spectrum/100609
- needs to be reformatted so that the data isn't cutoff
- same problem as earlier today
- Koch fixed this with programming magic.