User:Anthony Salvagno/Notebook/Research/2010/05/20/Lambda DNA Visualization with QDs/QD-Lambda DNA prep
Since it's been a little while since I've worked with these samples I need to get reacquainted with my stuff. Here is what I have and know:
- I have 9.8nM of lambda DNA in I think 30ul but may now be around 20ul.
- It actually looks like it is closer to 30ul.
- I want to do about double the molarity of the QDs to the molarity of my lambda DNA.
- So in solution I want ~20nM QDs
- I then want to dilute my sample about 10x as a preliminary starting point.
The Google Docs widget doesn't seem to work since I switched to the new version of google docs and so I'm having trouble. In the meantime just go to this link.