I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Meg Bentley
- American University
- 4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
- Hurst Hall 114
- Washington, DC 20016
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I learned about OpenWetWare from a GCAT Synthetic Biology workshop and fellow colleague.I've finally joined because we want to host our Biology 210 course through openwetware in order to give our students exposure to it and the wiki format. Also, we want to be able to monitor and guide our students through learning the skill of how to keep a lab notebook.
- 2002, PhD, Northwestern Medical School (Molecular Biology and Genetics)
- 1996, BS, Davidson College (BS in Biology)
- Pedagogical Innovation in Lab and Lecture
- Mechanisms of Cell Cycle Regulation and Quiescence
- How defects in quiescence pathways contribute to disease
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.