BE UG Board [Transition] Meeting
February 19th 2008
Student Center 10:00pm
- Attendance and WELCOME to BE Exec!
- BE Prospective Faculty Lunch/Brunch
- How to invite select people? (Doug wants 7/8 UGs there)
- Soonest is Friday Feb 22nd
- 1:15-2:15 56-202
- Tshirt Update
- Emails to inform Course 20 of deadlines (Emilienne is)
- Ask Faculty if they want shirts (Emilienne did)
- Grad Students invited to order
- STUDY BREAK: grad/undergrad 3 weeks after order due-date - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Advising Update
- Dawn's email to 2009's
- What to do once get response
- BE UGs on BE UG Curriculum Board
- Email out for interest - who?
- Ask Linda when meetings are - who?
- Get a 2010, 2009, 2008 for board (one-semester committment)
- Make sure they can attend BE UG Board meetings as well
- Senior Dinner
- Date - May 14th or Weds of Senior Week?
- Location Details - Museum of Science, one or two rooms, etc.
- Class email lists
- divvy up names
- assign exec to find email addresses
- assign someone to make email lists
- Another Study Break: Movie Night?
- suggested by non-exec BE student
- perhaps Gattica or other science-y movie
- Bulletin Board 16-4th floor
- who's going to make it pretty?
- what exactly to put on it?
- BE UG Newsletter
- student spotlights
- upcoming events
- faculty spotlight
- get to know BE Exec
- new classes offered, etc...
- Meeting Schedule
- need to define bi-weekly meeting schedule
- make it work