Tregwiki:Useful for everyone
A Wiki on Transcription Regulation is important.
It's useful for your work:
- When pubmed'ing: Unlike pubmed, our wiki will only treat work that concerns us.
- When writing articles: You can quickly find and quote related work and can calm down reviewers.
- When searching: Quickly find out if there is a website for your problem.
- When evaluating: If several resources exists, comments indicate if they are good.
- When being bored: You can discuss with other people that face the same problems as you.
- When being frustrated by your supervisor: You can vent your anger by criticizing the work of strangers instead of your supervisor's one... :-)