Connecting to Datadisk
The lab shared storage is called "Datadisk", and is located at 220.127.116.11
In Mac OS X:
- In the Finder, press Command-K or select Go --> Connect to Server
- Type "smb://18.104.22.168/datadisk" in the "Server Address" field
- Press "+" to add this to your list of favorite servers, then press "Connect".
- (Windows 7) In an Explorer window, select "Map network drive" from the menu across the top
- In Windows XP and Vista, "Map network drive" is in the "Tools" menu
- Select an available drive letter
- Enter "\\22.214.171.124\datadisk" in the "Folder" field
- Use the appropriate Lab username and Lab password
- Press "Finish".
Datadisk is a 2x RAID array, and it is manually backed up onto a third, external hard drive every month, so your data should be secure.
Adding a Printer
Our lab has three printers; these are their physical and electronic locations:
- Brother Color HL-4570CDW (Lab, Keck 152) -- 126.96.36.199
- Brother B&W HL-5370DW (Office, Keck 151) -- 188.8.131.52
- HP Color 2605dn (Office, Keck 157) -- 172.24.126.18
Our lab's credentials for Stanford's ChemTracker are
bcbundy / chemtracker
ChemTracker is at https://ehsctweb1.stanford.edu/CTv1/webapp_stanford/index.html
Equipment and literature
Literature for the equipment and software in the lab is kept in a file cabinet near the printer in Keck 152. If you receive new equipment or software, please remember to put the literature in this drawer!
Our group's Google Drive.