CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENTAL SHAKER INCUBATOR (B414)
Rules and Guidelines
1. New users MUST be trained by equipment captain.
2. For detailed instructions, please read the manual. A pdf of the manual is located at the bottom of this page; there is also a paper copy of the manual on top of the shaker.
Instructions for Use
1. To turn shaker on, locate power switch on the right side of the shaker.
2. After the machine has booted up, a display screen ("DISP") will appear in the display panel, located on the front of the machine.
3. To adjust the temperature and shaker speed, use the control knob, located to the right of the display panel, to highlight the parameters (rpm, temp) shown on the display screen.
4. Push the control knob in to make the selected parameter flash.
5. Turn the knob until the desired setting appears; push the knob in to save the new setting.
6. If you wish to move out of the display screen and into another screen, use the control knob to highlight the "DISP" parameter, push the knob in until "DISP" begins to flash and then rotate the knob until the desired screen appears.
7. To open the door, grasp the door handle and pull out and up.
8. IMPORTANT: WHEN INSTALLING FLASK HOLDERS, USE ONLY THE SCREWS AND SCREWDRIVERS LOCATED ON TOP OF THE SHAKER!
9. To start the shaker, press the start/stop button located to the left of the display panel.
10. When you are finished, and if there are no other flasks in the shaker, please turn the power off.
1. The largest flask these shakers can hold is 4L.
2. The two screens that will be of most use to most users are the main display screen (DISP) and the summary screen (SUMM); the summary screen shows what the set points are and what the actual settings currently are.
3. Shaker will not start if door is open; make sure door is tightly closed before hitting the shaker start button.
4. IMPORTANT: WHEN INSTALLING FLASK HOLDERS, USE ONLY THE SCREWS AND SCREWDRIVERS LOCATED ON TOP OF THE SHAKER! This is important enough that it needed to be repeated.
Name and Model: New Brunswick Refrigerated Shaker, Innova44R
Vendor: New Brunswick http://www.nbsc.com/
Technical Support, Parts and Service: 1-800-631-5417
Full Manual: Image:Innova44RShakerManual.pdf
- Jessica Metzger 17:29, 5 May 2015 (EDT):