Synthetic Biology Resources
- Parts registry
- iGEM on OWW
- Synthetic Biology
- Synthetic Biology:Courses
- BioBuilder: animations for learning about synthetic biology
- ScienceHack: Search engine for science videos.
- Genes in the News: News article related to genes, updated regularly.
- DNA from the Beginning: Animated primers on many topics.
- Biology Animation Library: Explains topics such as restriction digest, gel electrophoresis, and PCR via animations.
- DNA Interactive: Highly interactive site.
- The Human Genome Project: Education Kit. Online animations relating to sequencing and basics of molecular biology for a general audience.
- Molecular Cell Biology (Lodish, et. al): Biology textbook available online at NCBI and searchable.