Registry of Standard Biological Models/Basic Component Models/Oscillator
ID: Ring Oscillator
- Description: Ring Oscillator based on 3 inverters (original idea M.Elowitz)
- all hypothesis applicable to sub-parts
- Internal parameters:
CellML structure (CellML 1.1 spec)
- Component: Inverter
- time (public interface = in)
- nbGeneCopies (public interface = in)
- protein1 (public interface = out / init value = 0.)
- protein2 (public interface = out / init value = 0.)
- protein3 (public interface = out / init value = 0.)
- Don't know how to import 3 instances of the same component ???
- No too sure how to connect the components together following the import
- Do I have to declare all the variables I need to use from the imported components ?
- How do I 'trigger' the dynamic behaviour of the sub-components ?