- Use AlignX for multiple sequence alignment
- Sequences in Documents -> sequences -> folder named w/date
- View chromatograms in FinchTV
- Registry also has sequence verification software in development.
- I2055 sequence didn't check (R0040 missing)
- This explains why the primers for the PCR didn't work...
- Choosing colonies 3,4, and 6 to sequence, since they looked slightly larger on the 6/19 gel.
- Growing with amp+kan
- Also ordered primer to insert the sequence by PCR:
- format: 8-mer.MfeI.promoter+mix.part of gfp (Tm)
- CTTAGTAG.CAATTG.tccctatcagtgatagagattgacatccctatcagtgatagagatactgagcactactag.ATGCGTAAAGGAGAAGAACTTTTC (52.4)
- Got one colony on 1AT3
- Re-plating the rest (1AT3, 1AC3)
- Did colony PCR, but reaction seems to have evaporated...diluting w/10uL water and running on gel. re-doing PCR in parallel
- Loaded in this order: ladder, blank, t9002 scarred, I2056, ladder.