1) The experiment we performed is detailed on this page Physics307L:Labs/Oscilloscope.
2) The data I obtained is on my page Physics307L:People/Gleicher/Notebook/070827.
3) The errors were measured by estimating the amount that the fall time would vary around a center
value. Unfortunately I have not been able to plot this yet.SJK 1
4) In the process of performing the lab I learned more about the wiki format, and got a refresher on how to use a scope.
5) I didn't explore much outside the procedure but performed measurements several times to make sure my data was reasonable.
6) One word: Barcaloungers
- How come these people don't have their TV lined up straight? Do barcaloungers do something to your eyesight?--Steven J. Koch 00:47, 31 August 2007 (EDT)