100 exceptional papers
Here, find a list of our favorite papers, lest they be forgot.
Grouping papers by field may be useful. Comments on their value would be too.
Numbering is automatically included by the 'biblio' extension and does not reflect preference.
These 4 citations are presented to provide a template for formatting entries:
- Raser JM and O'Shea EK. . pmid:16179466.
REVIEW- A Beginner's Guide 1: Stochastic Gene Expression for Dummies
- Longo D and Hasty J. . pmid:17130866.
REVIEW- A Beginner's Guide 2: Single-Cell Gene Expression for Dummies
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
Lambda phage lysogeny explained.
- Novick P, Field C, and Schekman R. . pmid:6996832.
Isolated temperature sensitive mutants for many essential components of the secretory pathway in one simple screen.