(Redirected from OpenWetWare steering committee/Integration with laboratory classes ideas)
How You Can Help
The page links to some of the ongoing discussions about courses residing on OpenWetWare. Please post any ideas you have here.
- Reshma 10:56, 5 September 2006 (EDT): Tutorial underway. Feedback welcome.
- Reshma 11:55, 21 August 2006 (EDT): Thinking about putting together a tutorial on using OWW to host courses. See Help:Hosting courses.
- Reshma 11:51, 17 August 2006 (EDT): Maxim Shusteff wants to try to run 20.309 through OpenWetWare.
- Tutorial on hosting a course on OpenWetWare
- The points of contact for this topic on the OpenWetWare steering committee are Reshma Shetty and Natalie Kuldell.