This is for testing the idea of implementing a scientific network (see Nerdbook) directly on the wiki. This is very much in development. If you have ideas or can implement some things, go right ahead!
- A useful tool for implementing many features may be DynamicPageList. Check out the extensive manual.
- Use semantic mediawiki tools for searching and tagging when possible
- social networking is on this list: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Semantic_MediaWiki/Envisaged_applications
- FOAF: http://ontoworld.org/wiki/FOAF
- Connections are all described by wiki links.
- User:Yourname/network is the special page that contains links to either other users or other pages (e.g. groups)
- None yet.
- Sending messages to particular networks.
Features that appear to be unimplementable on the wiki
If any extensions would be helpful, list them here.