- Zhang Y, Liu Y, Mehboob S, Song J, Boci T, Johnson ME, Ghosh AK, Jeong H. Metabolism-directed structure optimization of benzimidazole-based Francisella tularensis enoyl-reductase (FabI) inhibitors. Xenobiotica 2014;44(5):404-16 
- Li W, Ning M, Koh K, Kim H, Jeong H. 17β-Estradiol (E2) Induces Sulfotransferase (SULT) 2A1 Expression through Estrogen Receptor (ER) α. Drug Metab Dispos. 2014;42(4):796-802 
- Lee JK, Chung HJ, Fischer L, Fischer J, Gonzalez FJ, Jeong H. Human placental lactogen induces CYP2E1 expression via PI 3-kinase pathway in female human hepatocytes. Drug Metab Dispos. 2014;42(4):492-9. 
- Koh KH*, Pan X*, Shen H, Arnold SLM, Yu AM, Gonzalez FJ, Isoherranen N, Jeong H. (*, equally contributed) Altered expression of small heterodimer partner governs cytochrome P450 (CYP) 2D6 induction during pregnancy in CYP2D6-humanized mice. J Biol Chem 2014;289(6):3105-13 
- Fischer J, Sarto GE, Hardman J, Endres L, Jenkins TM, Kilpatrick SJ, Jeong H, Geller S, Deyo K, Fischer PA, Rodvold KA. Influence of gestational age and body weight on the pharmacokinetics of labetalol in pregnancy. Clin Pharmacokinet 2014;53(4):373-83 
- Lee H, Zhu T, Patel K, Zhang Y, Truong L, Hevener KE, Gatuz JL, Subramanya G, Jeong H, Uprichard SL, Johnson ME. High-throughput screening (HTS) and hit validation to identify small molecule inhibitors with activity against NS3/4A proteases from multiple Hepatitis C Virus genotypes. PlosOne 2013;8(10):e75144 
- Zhang N, Seguin RP, Kunze KL, Zhang Y, Jeong H. Characterization of inhibition kinetics of (S)-warfarin hydroxylation by noscapine: Implications in warfarin therapy. Drug Metab Dispos. 2013;41(12):2114-23 
- Cavallari LH, Vaynshteyn D, Freeman KM, Wang D, Perera MP, Takahashi H, Drozda K, Patel SR, Jeong H. CYP2C9 promoter region SNPs linked to the R150H polymorphism are functional suggesting their role in CYP2C9*8-mediated effects. Pharmacogenetics and Genomics. 2013;23(4):228-31. 
- Choi S, Koh KH, Jeong H. Isoform-specific regulation of cytochromes P450 expression by estradiol and progesterone. Drug Metab Disp. 2013;41(2):263-269. 
- Vaynshteyn D, Jeong H. Caffeine induces CYP1A2 expression in rat hepatocytes but not in human hepatocytes. Drug Metab Lett. 2012;6(2):116-9. 
- Koh KH, Jurkovic S, Yang K, Choi SY, Jung JW, Kim KP, Zhang W, Jeong H. Estradiol induces cytochrome P450 2B6 expression at high concentrations: Implication in estrogen-mediated gene regulation in pregnancy. Biochem Pharmacol. 2012;84(1):93-103 
- Liu Y, Jeong H, Takahashi H, Drozda K, Patel SR, Shapiro NL, Nutescu EA, Cavallari LH. Decreased warfarin clearance associated with the CYP2C9 R150H (*8) polymorphism. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2012; 91(4): 660-665 
- Cavallari LH, Jeong H, Bress A. Role of cytochrome P450 genotype in the steps toward personalized drug therapy. Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine. 2011 Nov;4:123-136. 
- Choi SY, Fischer L, Yang K, Chung H, Jeong H. Isoform-specific regulation of cytochrome P450 expression and activity by estradiol in female rats. Biochem Pharmacol. 2011 Mar 15;81(6):777-782. 
- Koh KH, Xie H, Yu AM, Jeong H. Altered cytochrome P450 expression in mice during pregnancy. Drug Metab Dispos. 2011 Feb;39(2):165-169. 
- Della Torre M, Hibbard JU, Jeong H, Fischer JH. Betamethasone in pregnancy: influence of maternal body weight and multiple gestation on pharmacokinetics. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2010 Sep;203(3):254.e1-12. 
- Yang K, Koh KH, Jeong H. Induction of CYP2B6 and CYP3A4 expression by 1-aminobenzotriazole (ABT) in human hepatocytes. Drug Metab Lett. 2010 Aug;4(3):129-133. 
- Shord S, Chan L, Camp JR, Vasquez EM, Jeong H, Molokie RE, Baum CL, Xie H. Effects of oral clotrimazole troches on the pharmacokinetics of oral and intravenous midazolam. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2010 69:160-166. 
- Jeong H. Altered drug metabolism during pregnancy: Hormonal regulation of drug-metabolizing enzymes. Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol 2010; 6(6):1-11
- Chen H, Yang K, Choi SY, Fischer JH, Jeong H. Up-regulation of UDP-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT) 1A4 by 17beta-estradiol: a potential mechanism of increased lamotrigine elimination in pregnancy. Drug Metab Dispos. 2009 Sep;37(9):1841-1847. 
- Shord SS, Cavallari LH, Gao W, Jeong HY, Deyo K, Patel SR, Camp JR, Labott SM, Molokie RE. The pharmacokinetics of codeine and its metabolites in Blacks with sickle cell disease. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2009 Jul;65(7):651-658. 
- Choi S, Sainz B Jr, Corcoran P, Uprichard S, Jeong H. Characterization of increased drug metabolism activity in dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO)-treated Huh7 hepatoma cells. Xenobiotica. 2009 Mar;39(3):205-217. 
2008 and before
- Jeong H, Choi SY, Song JW, Chen H, Fischer JH. Regulation of UDP-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT) 1A1 by progesterone and its impact on labetalol elimination. Xenobiotica. 2008 Jan;38(1):62-75.
- Jeong H and Kaplan B. Therapeutic monitoring of mycophenolate mofetil. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2007 Jan;2(1):184-191
- Jeong H and Chiou WL. Role of P-glycoprotein in hepatic metabolism of tacrolimus. Xenobiotica. 2006 Jan;36(1):1-13.
- Chiou WL, Ma C, Wu TC, Jeong H. Unexpected lack of effect of the rifampin-induced P-glycoprotein on the oral bioavailability of its substrate, talinolol, in humans: implication in phenotyping. J Pharm Sci. 2003 Jan;92(1):4-7
- Wu TC, Ma C, Jeong H, Yao HM, Chiou WL. Comparison of gastrointestinal absorption between human and rat: the role of intestinal absorptive surface area and unstirred aqueous layer. Food Chem Toxicol. 2002 Nov;40(11):1727-1728.
- Chiou WL, Wu TC, Ma C, Jeong H. Enhanced oral bioavailability of docetaxel by coadministration of cyclosporine: quantitation and role of P-glycoprotein. J Clin Oncol. 2002 Apr 1;20(7):1951-1952
- Chiou WL, Jeong H, Wu TC, Ma C. Use of erythromycin breath test for in vivo assessments of cytochrome P4503A activity and dosage individualization. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2001 Oct;70(4):305-310
- Chiou WL, Jeong H, Wu TC, Ma C. Erythromycin breath test. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2001 Oct;70(4):395-399.
- Chiou WL, Jeong H, Chung SM, Wu TC. Evaluation of using dog as an animal model to study the fraction o f oral dose absorbed of 43 drugs in humans. Pharm Res. 2000 Feb;17(2):135-140
- Chiou WL, Chung SM, Wu TC and Jeong H. Similarity in the linear and nonlinear oral absorption of drugs between human and rat. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2000 Nov;38(11):532-539