Hyunyoung (Young) Jeong, PharmD, PhD
Associate Professor of Pharmacokinetics
Departments of Pharmacy Practice and Biopharmaceutical Sciences
833 S. Wood Street (MC 886), Room 164
Chicago, IL 60612
Office: 833 S. Wood Street, Room 117B
Laboratory: 833 S. Wood Street, Room 118A
E-mail: yjeong at uic edu , hyunyoung.jeong at gmail com 
- Altered drug metabolism during pregnancy
- Regulation of hepatic drug-metabolizing enzymes
- Preclinical drug development
- Pharmacogenomics and clinical pharmacokinetics
Xian getting the poster award at COP Research Day (March 2014)
Jin getting the poster award at EB (April 2013)
- Xian Pan won 2nd place at predoctoral student poster competition on UIC College of Pharmacy Research Day. Congratulations! (March 2014)
- Jin Kyung Lee won 3rd place at postdoctoral poster competition of ASPET Drug Metabolism Division at Experimental Biology 2013. Congratulations! (April 2013)
- Xian Pan won 3rd place at predoctoral student poster competition of ASPET Drug Metabolism Division at Experimental Biology 2013. Congratulations! (April 2013)
- Yan-Yan Zhang and Xian Pan received travelship awards from American Society of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics to attend Experimental Biology 2013 held in Boston. Congratulations! (February 2013)
- Jeong received a subcontract funding from Dr. Arun Ghosh's MERIT award for anti-HIV drug development. (September 2012)
- Jin Kyung Lee, PhD left Jeong lab and went back to Korea with her family (Feb 2014).
- Di Hu, PhD joined Jeong lab as a postdoctoral research associate (June 2013). Di is a recent graduate from Shenyang Pharmaceutical University.
- Yan-Yan Zhang, PhD left for a scientist position at GSK Shanghai (May 2013).
- Wei Li, PhD joined Jeong lab as a visiting postdoctoral research associate (July 2012). Wei is a lecturer at Medical College of Yangzhou University and plans to stay in Jeong lab until July 2013.
- Jin Kyung Lee, PhD joined Jeong lab as a postdoctoral research associate (July 2012). Jin received her PhD from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.