Practical 2: Report Structure
Part I: Constitutive Gene Expression
- [mRNA] expression when at steady state, [Protein] expression when at steady state
- average transcription rate, average translation rate
- Simulation output
- Sensitivity Analysis on the protein steady state with regards to the 4 parameters (parameter scan outputs)
- under quasi-steady-state assumption on [mRNA], expression of 's' and 'd'
- model comparison: illustration + comments.
Part II: Activated and Repressed Gene Expression
- transfer function graph for the repressor circuit
- possible application of the repressor circuit
- transfer function graph for the activator circuit
- possible application of the activator circuit
Part III: Feedback Gene Expression
- Provide ODEs system for the 3 circuits
- Model comparison with illustrations + comments