Louise - to do list:
- get in an autoclave engineer - Engineer came out 22nd April am awaiting date for next visit.
- Get in engineer for validations of autoclave and centrifuge commissioning- in progress
- Work out costings for workers/users of Biolab
- move fermentor & control unit to Milton Park - removal is booked at 1pm this Friday
- Put a sign in cupboard to say NO LAB COATS ALLOWED IN HERE
- Do RAs and COSHH A in Biolab starting with updating Biolab general room RA, then autoclave RA.
- Find out about booking system for Biolab
- Prepare log sheets for Biolab equipment to be used for bookings
- Chase Matt about ELGA engineer, shaker incubator warranty/service info, same for fermentor - Done
- Ask Matt about benching for BAM room and Biolab - done this - pending receipt of quotes & authorisation to place order
- find out about centrifuges, rotors and protein concentrators
- look into cover to prevent condensation dripping on AKTAs in cold room
For Cameron to do:
- Follow up what is happening with the trough
- At the moment, not much.
- Ask Matt about organising test build of light scattering apparatus to go into Vesta
- Luke is organising test build of light scattering apparatus