Thursday June 21, 2007
Ranjan wore a red shirt (ironic, due to his colorblindness)
- Observed plated RFP cells from 6/19/07. One visible colony with an intense pink center. Expression of RFP is evident. No visible colonies on the plate from 6/20/07.
- Transformed colony was transferred to a vial with LB broth.
- Emre: research and design the repressilator (scent and biological traffic light)
- Ranjan: research melanin biosynthesis protocols
- Kevin: research ethylene detector feasibility
- Amy: research new VGEF idea
- George: research photosignaling project
- Research specifics of photosignaling project