IGEM:UNAM-Genomics Mexico/2009/Notebook/H2 Pae/2011/07/26
|iGEM Project name 1|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
Becasue the the first conjugation failed I've got to repeat it with the original procedure. The first time wasn't done with the original procedure because it needs S17 cells and we didn't have them, so today I went with Mario Sandoval who worked in another laboratory rigth here at CCG, he gave me two competent cells' tubes. I transformated one cells' tube with pBBR1MCS to further conjugate with R. etli and the other tube I just plaqued in order to have cleaned S17 cells.
Tomorrow I'll see if my transformation was successful!