- Redo transformation of merR/Pmer+I13500
- Plates in @3:25pm
- Make LC of last night's CPX and FhuA transformations into BL21 (eventually will make glycerol stocks)
- Run western blot on CPX trans. cells (check for protein expression)
- Run assay on FhuA trans. cells (test poly-styrene binding)
merR/Pmer+I13500 Transformation Results
Plate # colonies Notes - control 0 merR/Pmer+I13500 0 :( + cotrol (pUC18) smear
BL21 Transformation Results
Plate # Colonies Notes FhuA (pICCBP) 38 Colonies are differently sized pUC18 15 2 or 3 are much smaller F+B+CPX (colony PCR #6) ~200
Second merR/Pmer+I13500 Transformation
- Spun down unplated remnants of transformation. Saw a VERY small pellet.
- Resuspended spun-down cells and plated all of those.
LC of BL21's trans. with F+B+CPX and pICCSP
- went in around 4PM