IGEM:MIT/2005/Where to Search Papers
- Search for articles with their names or their authors
- To narrow down your search, use the Limit option
- You can do a general search. Example: "antibody" as topic and check the "Title Only" box to specify the results.
- Web of Science
- Click on "Cited Reference Search" if you want to find the citations to a person's work
- Researcher Search
- Software tool to decode amino acid sequence to nucleotide sequence
- UniGene is an experimental system for automatically partitioning GenBank sequences into a non-redundant set of gene-oriented clusters. Each UniGene cluster contains sequences that represent a unique gene, as well as related information such as the tissue types in which the gene has been expressed and map location.