- the following digestions and ligations were grouped as set C
- Digestion of the following parts:
- I13502 (E/P)
- R0040 (E/P)
- E0420 (E/P)
- R0010 (E/P)
- I13507 (E/P)
- All these were inserted in the pSB1C3 backbone.
- The following ligations were done:
- R0040 + B0034 ------> which actually is a part in the Biobrick kit viz.J13002
- K145151 + B0014 ----> 018
- J23119 + E0420 -----> 019
- 2 Gels were run
- Gel 1 Order:
- R0040(U); R0010(U); J23119(U); B0034(U); B0014(U); LADDER; S03879(D); K145151(D); E0420(D); J23119(D); K143065(D); K156011(D)
- GEL 2 ORDER:
- R0040(U); K145151(U); J23119(U); B0034(U); B0014(D); E0420(D); BLANK; I13502(P); BLANK; R0040(P); E0420(P); R0010(P); I13507(P); pSB1C3(P); LADDER.
- No DNA seen in any of the Gels. Ladder was fine.
- Inoculated the digests of B for miniprep to be done.