IGEM:IMPERIAL/2006/project/Oscillator/project browser/Full System/Implementation
|Super Parts||Not applicable|
|Sub Parts||Prey Molecule Generator||Predator Molecule Generator|
- More information on ligations can be found on the Ligation Page.
- The oscillator will be tested in a chemostat. This equipment works to:
- Keep the cells in the exponential growth phase
- Keep cell populations constant, ensuring stable oscillations and a high signal to noise ratio
- Vary amplitude and frequency of oscillations by controlling wash-out by the chemostat
WetLab work entries
- The prey has been constructed and tested but is waiting parameter extraction.
- The predator construct has not been ligated.
- Issues included non-functional registry parts such as the registry Aiia and B0015 stop codon.
- We found a new source of AiiA and created J37023 which is a LVA and Flag tagged Aiia gene.