TO DO: *Maxi & Mini of J37024 (11/9) *Mini T9002, (J37019) *Biosensor Testing (Enzyme Activity) & J37016 for this *J37015 & J37015RS Testing *Ligation & Electroporation of J37022, J37025 & Cre/Lox into plasmid *(Culture J37024 from 12/9 for maxi, mini & storage)
Testing of J37015 & J37015 RS
- Measuring OD of culture every hour in order to establish growth curve
- Diluting cultures every 2 hrs in order to keep LuxR levels low, so that the positive feedback loop is not kicked off yet
Miniprep of T9002 and J37024(Ligation from Dr. Mann)
- PROBLEM: The gel did not seem to be correctly made as it did not appear to be smooth, rather, there were bits of solidified agarose visible after is was run.
- Miniprep results do not show expected parts but this might be due to above problem.
Ligation of J37024 with new stop codon
- J37024 = J37023 + 1A or J37024 = J37023 + 1G
- NOTE: Maxiprep of 1A and 1G were done straight from the plasmid DNA from the Registry's plate
- Maxiprep Gel: