TO DO: *Testing: J37015 *Culture: J37025 and J37022 T9002 and J37016 for testing
WHAT A CHALLENGE TO ACCESS COLLEGE ON A SUNDAY:
Our swipe cards do not work any more (since it is after week 10) - they were deactivated Sunday morning! We cannot get into any of the buildings, where the labs are. Fortunately, the security guards were very helpful in letting me in and out of Biochem as well as the teaching lab... And what a lucky streak that Dr. Mann could be found on campus late in the evening when it was time to read fluorescence of the plate...
- J37015 was tested using the J37015 testing protocol
- J37016 was tested as a control as outlined in the above protocol
- Well C1 might not be correct, since there is not enough 200uL culture left
- First 3 rows are without "+AHL", and the next 3 are with "+AHL", last 2 is J37016
- There are not cultures for "+AHL" at time 1200 and 1400, hence row 4-6 should shift 2 columns to the right to match the same timing as without"+AHL"