September 21, 2013
- Although there was no pellet, ran a DNA Clean & Concentrator on samples.
- Add 2 volumes of DNA Binder Buffer to each DNA sample (200 μL).
- Place mixture in spin column into 2 ml collection tube.
- Centrifuge at full speed for 30 seconds.
- Add 20 μL of DNA Wash Buffer and centrifuge for 30 seconds. Repeat this step.
- Place Zymo-Spin Column into a new 1.5 ml tube. Add 20 μL of water directly to column matrix and spin to elute DNA.
- Ran samples on agarose gel.
- Gel is a day old, probably not an accurate testing to see if PEG/MgCl2 method works.